here is what a 16" smoker will hold

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ribwizzard

Master of the Pit
Original poster
May 10, 2012
Orlando and Tampa Florida
See a lot of posts from people wondering how big a smoker to build. This one is 16" deep, 32" long.  These are decent sized ( mediums) untrimmed slabs ( yes , I usually trim them but this was a last minute ideal) and some of my sausage.

sorry...

4f1d4c9a_ribs.png

Hello RW.  C'mon now, I see a gap or two where another sausage or steak might fit in. 
icon_biggrin.gif
  Good idea for a thread.  Always helps to have a visual reference.  Also looks like it's gonna be a GREAT feast.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

I had a couple guys come in today to do some cleaning, figured I'd feed them since they came in on a Saturday. They left me 1/4 slab and one sausage!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky