• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

HerbieQ - Iowa

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
And a big Canadian welcome from me dude! Hope you enjoy this forum at least half as much as me ......

Squeezy

herbieq

Joined Mar 30, 2007
Yeah, yeah.

I wish Roger Ebert would incorporate a BBQ at his film festival. Maybe we should give them the idea! Might be a good way for them to raise money and awareness.

Hurry up - I'm hungry! Oh, and go light on the rub. ;-)

Herb

herbieq

Joined Mar 30, 2007
That's a nice, hearty welcome!

Thanks tonto1117 - I appreciate your kind words about my site. If Mike and I did anything on a film level - maybe a cool documentary on Smoking Meats Forum. We'll see. ;-)

Herb

mikey2gunz

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 9, 2007
Herb-

I learned the first time I tried the new smoker....less rub. I smoked some beef ribs Sunday....holy cow they were tasty. Plenty of extra, I'll give you a call. I like the idea of a smoker at Ebertfest, done right it'd be a major blockbuster.

Mike

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 7, 2006
Welcome aboard!! A fun site with lots of characters! When you have questions, there will be answers!!

smokincowboy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 29, 2007
Welcome from the state that is round on each end and hi in the center (Ohio)

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.