Helped a Neighbor

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

billmc40

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 1, 2012
Told my next door neighbor about the Home Depot charcoal sale. He went and picked up 40 pounds. Well he was getting ready to lite his grill tonite and realized he had no starter fluid, asked to borrow some. I politely told him I didn't use the stuff. He ask how do you start the charcoal so I introduced him to the weber chimney. Then gave him my off brand chimney.

BillMc

You are like a pusher, giving away the first chimmey and you'll know he'll become addicted! LOL.... who knows, you might get some good Q outta it.
rofl.gif
 I'm a addict I have to see lots of Qview.

You are so right That was a great way to make a new smoking friend.

Happy smoken.

David

Thats what neighbors are for.. I had one knock and ask for sugar.. and I was shocked...! Shocked she knocked on a s t rangers door to ask that.. and shocked i had sugar other than brown and dark brown.. ;) good work.. karma is real!
Mike

My new neighbor keeps looking over the fence.  He's tall,  so now the homeboss 
wife.gif
  said I have to wear better clothes out in theback yard to do the lawn and garden work.  I sweat more in a suit for some reason.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky