Help Me Out!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Trying to give ya a vote but can't figure out how to view your submissions???

Go to Gallery choose beef and then you should be able to vote you may have to register first but if you uncheck the boxes no emails.

I got it , I usually run my page zoom at 75% and you have to go to 100% to see the arrows.

2- 5s given.

I tried to register but it wouldn't let me.  The only state it would allow is Texas.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I left it on texes and it said I was registered.

Do we just click the stars and close the window. I don't think I want to click report post, Do I?

Looks like some pretty good food over there.

yes just click on the 5th star. and yes HEB's inside joke is making everyone from tejas

Thanks for everyone that has helped I have no illusion of winning but you never know.  If I make it to the voting round anything can happen.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky