Help me celebrate tonight!...or this morning....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokyokie

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
Tulsa
Hey guys,
I just made my 300th post and am now an oficial Smoking Fanatic. I am buying everyone's beers tonight to celebrate, and the Q is on me too!!!

Just call me @ (555)555-5555, and I'll give you the credit card# for you to pay with. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a great bunch of guys ( and gals) here. Yall are the best forum bunch on the web. Thanx for having me here.

Tim

Tim... I called, are you SURE that's the right number?? Congrats on becoming the latest Smoking Fanatic at SMF!

What a great bunch of guys ( and gals) here. Yall are the best forum bunch on the web. Thanx for having me here.

I second that statement Tim :P

I still feel like a "Newbie" :oops:

Should we speak of you in reverence? LOL :roll:

Well Marvin, hasn't that always been the case? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats, and, I'll pick up my own tab as you need to save for all of the meat you'll need to buy to further your advancement :lol: :lol:!
Truly, congrats on your acheivement and thanks for the posts! Keep up your enjoyment (and advice on) the TBS :D ! Daun

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky