• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Help me celebrate tonight!...or this morning....

smokyokie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 26, 2006
Hey guys,
I just made my 300th post and am now an oficial Smoking Fanatic. I am buying everyone's beers tonight to celebrate, and the Q is on me too!!!

Just call me @ (555)555-5555, and I'll give you the credit card# for you to pay with. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a great bunch of guys ( and gals) here. Yall are the best forum bunch on the web. Thanx for having me here.

Tim

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Tim... I called, are you SURE that's the right number?? Congrats on becoming the latest Smoking Fanatic at SMF!

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
I'll just save my receipts until I meet you in Missouri for the SMF weekend :D

Congrats

msmith

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 22, 2006
Congrats dickey im not to far behind ya.

illini

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 11, 2006
What a great bunch of guys ( and gals) here. Yall are the best forum bunch on the web. Thanx for having me here.

I second that statement Tim :P

I still feel like a "Newbie" :oops:

Should we speak of you in reverence? LOL :roll:

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
i will be there soon. i didn't realize how many posts i have until today.

dgross

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 21, 2006
Congrats, and, I'll pick up my own tab as you need to save for all of the meat you'll need to buy to further your advancement :lol: :lol:!
Truly, congrats on your acheivement and thanks for the posts! Keep up your enjoyment (and advice on) the TBS :D ! Daun

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.