Help, I need lesson 5 again right now! I have been saving it in my email, and refer to it whenever I

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bearpaw54

Original poster
Oct 6, 2013
Hello, can anyone tell me what to do if I've already done the 5 lesson course, and thought I still had it, lesson 5 is the one that at the end lists all the cuts of meat, and Jeffs recommendations on cooking them? I need it right now, I am doing pulled pork again tom, and only done it once so far and it was great! Want to repeat it just like he said, and somehow I don't have lesson 5 anymore....can anyone help me? ASAP? i need to put in on first thing in the am. Today is Dec 26th, its about 4 30pm. Thanks...patti

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky