• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Help. CHARGE QUESTION

mr500

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 30, 2009
A while back I downloaded a excel spread sheet off the forum which told me how much to charge for my meat by the serving etcv. It was really a great spreadsheet. You just typed in the numbers and it told you how much to charge etc....

ANYBODY know where I can find that again. I lost it!!!

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
coyote1, here is the chart that I use: SoEzzy's Catering Chart   It may or may not be the same chart that mr500 found on the fourm.

Last edited:

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Yup - I have used that chart too. Hope to never use it again and just cook for fun  

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Yup - I have used that chart too. Hope to never use it again and just cook for fun  

yep one way to ruin a great hobby is do it for a living,  Learned that twice once with music other with martial arts

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010

yep one way to ruin a great hobby is do it for a living,  Learned that twice once with music other with martial arts
I agree, my last hobby was women, I thought it was so much fun I would do it for a living (got married) Ruined the whole thing!

andrew82

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 8, 2010
Thanks again for the chart! Ive been looking into doing some gatherings on the side!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.