Help...another AMNPS related thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Smoke has been on for 1hr 30mins give or take. Put a prob in the thickest part and it’s at 149F.
Vid of the smoke below (hopefully). That’s the heaviest it got, much lighter now.

Lamb ribs smoked with the pit master blend AmazeN pellets .

smoked for 3hrs to 198f in the thickest part.

Pre and post sauce, yet to eat them, just wrapped in foil whilst the rest of dinner gets sorted!

Attachments

• 747519AE-32ED-43A0-BA0C-AFEBD4DFD0A0.jpeg
    747519AE-32ED-43A0-BA0C-AFEBD4DFD0A0.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 10
  • E1CA27C9-6D6A-498A-ACA5-2B7739DE8C27.jpeg
    E1CA27C9-6D6A-498A-ACA5-2B7739DE8C27.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 9
Lamb ribs smoked with the pit master blend AmazeN pellets .

smoked for 3hrs to 198f in the thickest part.

Pre and post sauce, yet to eat them, just wrapped in foil whilst the rest of dinner gets sorted!
Nice, let us know about that taste test!!!! :D

Nice, let us know about that taste test!!!! :D
Passed with aplomb!!

smoke was evident but not over powering. There is almost a spiciness to this blend. Seems well suited to red meat. No hint of bitterness etc. from the maze.

the ribs themselves, tasty!! Fat was like butter and the meat almost fall off the bone, the tiniest of pulls required.

thank you for the advice again all.

Reactions: smokerjim
sounds like ya had a great meal, no stopping you now!
Absolutely!

polished the whole rack of myself....now feeling stuffed!

also now know that one row will last around 3.30hrs in the Maze.

Passed with aplomb!!

smoke was evident but not over powering. There is almost a spiciness to this blend. Seems well suited to red meat. No hint of bitterness etc. from the maze.

the ribs themselves, tasty!! Fat was like butter and the meat almost fall off the bone, the tiniest of pulls required.

thank you for the advice again all.

Man sounds fantastic! I bet you are hooked now :)

Reactions: Aj33
Man sounds fantastic! I bet you are hooked now :)
Yep.

need to get hold of a full rack of pork ribs now. I have a bunch of individual ribs. Will use those first.

also keen to try out these other woods I have. Particularly the maple.

Reactions: tallbm
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky