Hello!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nmayeux

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 20, 2006
Marietta, GA
I just wanted to say thank you for letting me join your site! It seems that I know a couple of members through their posting on other sites, and I was looking for a fun place to chat and ask questions. My wife and I have a fledgling BBQ team and company, but we really just like to hang out with friends. I hope that I can contribute, and if anyone is in the Atlanta area, please look me up.
Sincerely,

Noah

Hi Noah, Welcome to SMF .. You look a li'l young to be married. We can tell you like BBQ from the photo you posted. All kidding aside, Welome!

Welcome Noah.

I still love that Avatar.

SMF, Noah is a class act and will contribute greatly to the site.

Glad to see another friendly face

Welcome to Smoking Meat Forum Noah, glad you joined. As you'll find out, the Great State of Georgia is well represented here at SMF.

You'll find that SMF is a friendly, fun place to visit and hang out. As long as the topic is food and smoking of such, you'll do alright. And if you will to share pictures of what you have smoked, so much the better.

We have some members that compete and some that want to so you may get some Competition questions fired your way,

Looking forward to your participation in SMF-have fun and Enjoy!

Thanks guys, and don't pay any attention to what ChiBill says! :) I look forward to learning from all of you!

Noah, Welcome friend. Grate...er, uh, great to see a familiar sauce covered face
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky