Hello the fire.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rowdycue

Original poster
May 5, 2009
Walterboro, S.C.
I just wanted to say hey to everyone. I'm new to this forum but not to cooking over coals. Split hogs over wood coals is the way I learned, but I am trying my hand at lots of smoked foods. Lots of good ideas here. I have enjoyed seeing some tasty looking food. I am already a big fan of Cowgirl's cooking from another forum.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good info here and your right that girl can sure make some fine looking food. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to the forum!! You need to come to some competitions here in SC and see what's it's all about....PM or email me if interested.

Welcome to the SMF. Any fan of Jeanie is ok with us.

Welcome to the forum from the motherlode. Glad you found us, and can't wait to see some of your q-views of your adventure into the TBS! Cowgirl's q-view and posts has made me drool more than once, and replacing the dang keyboard is getting expensive!
icon_redface.gif

Matt
aka Rocky

Hey, I heard there was a new kid on the block! Good to see you Rowdy, welcome to the forum I'm looking forward to your input here.
cool.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Piney, Rich and Matt..... Thank you!
wink.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky