hello my new smoking meat family

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

aussiq

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 8, 2016
australia
Gday everyone. I no nothing about your style of bbq smoking but iam hooked and facinated on all the info and pics found on this forum. Iam privileged to be a new member.

My name is ben and iam from australia and iam planing to build a horizontal reverse flow smoker.

Ive never even seen one in the flesh. Ive never even eaten any meat from one. Ive never even smelt one in action. But i have the taste for it.

Aproximately how many beers does it take to build a smoker? Time will tell

Ive already started a post of my build but nothing intresting yet give me a few weeks and i will get started iam just tweaking a few things

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/...e-flow-in-australia-virgin-build#post_1551793

I can tell you iam not trying to re invent the wheel. I just want to build a high quality smoker that will work the first time around.

So i love fishing , 4wding and hunting i guess we all have this in comon and my new passion bbqing.

Unfortunately ladies iam married with 2 kids[emoji]128521[/emoji]

But anyway thanx for having me here and be sure to follow my build when it get started

Hey Ben, welcome to you.

We're glad that you're here, and waiting for some pictures

of your smokes.

Enjoy and most of all have fun.

Ed 

Welcome to the site Ben and welcome to the smoking hobby as well.  I look forward to watching your smoker build progress and to seeing the results of your smoke projects once you get it finished.

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another cloudy and soggy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky