Hello from western Iowa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dman4505

Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
Council Bluffs, Iowa
Found a link to this site from the Iowa Sportsman forum that I belong to.

I'm from Council Bluffs on the western edge of the Hawkeye state, just started to learn the craft of smoking. Got a Bradley 4 rack (not the digital) and have used it three times so far and I'm having a blast. I've done some pork country ribs, chicken leg quarters, and a sausage stuffed pork roast.

Don

Hello Don, and welcome to smf, You're gonna love this site, many of great folks to lend a lot of great advice, and great food ideas. Check out the 5 day eCourse, a lot of helpful info in there, good luck, and start smoking, and bring on the qview, we love us some qview around here. 
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome Don

Be prepared to give your drool glands a work  out here !!

Their are some great guys here and fantastic food  

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome I was just over on the New Members page reading the tips on doing a pork butt as that's next on the menu. There's a lot of great advice being handed out

Don

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's"FREE" ...5 Day eCourseE

Dman5405 good to see a local. I'm right across the river in Bellevue. I just joined a day ago myself. My first smoke ever is in the smoker right now.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky