Hello from West Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Derek Bailey

Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
From Muskegon MI. Have been smoking for 20 years and have several weber kettles including the Ranch and have a Blaz-n-Grills Grid Iron pellet smoker and a Stumps Smoker, the Variable Burn Pattern XL Stumpster (that is for sale) to make room for a new XL Baby Gravity Feed model. Love the Stumps Smokers! My day job is Race Timer. I time races, 5K, Marathon, XC Meets, Triathlons, etc... Am married to a wonderful wife who lets me invest in this smoking meat hobby. And have two wonderful daughters and three wonderful grand kids. Looking forward to browsing and learning on this site.

RibRib

Hey! Another Michigan person. Cool extra hobby smoking and cooking.. Glad your into it! Nice equipment you have for that too..
Welcome and feel free to join up in the Michigan Members group if you'd like.
Johnny B
giphy (2).gif

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from another beautiful sunny and cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky