Hello from Virginia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Madsmoke

Original poster
Nov 19, 2023
been smoking for a little, want to take my cooking to the next level. I found the site when looking up plans and builds on people doing there own brick and cedar smokers or smokehouses. looks to be a wealth of knowledge in the group and I am excited to learn and join this community!

been smoking for a little, want to take my cooking to the next level. I found the site when looking up plans and builds on people doing there own brick and cedar smokers or smokehouses. looks to be a wealth of knowledge in the group and I am excited to learn and join this community!
Welcome aboard, from SE Florida. you hit the honey hole for knowledge and help.

Welcome aboard and yes, there's a ton of knowledge here and all your questions can be answered by the good folks who hang out here...

Welcome from Kansas. You will never see a more drama free board on the net. These folks are great. Enjoy your stay here, and always, take your time leaving but hurry back.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am living in the Hampton Roads/ Tidewater area right now as well!

Welcome From PA

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky