Hello from Virginia!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jehehmeyer

Original poster
Apr 27, 2019
Hi, everybody.

I recently started smoking again after a 10 year break. I enjoy this forum almost as much as I like BBQ’ing, and I thought it was time to join.

I started started this morning early making a fresh rub, prepping the pork butt, building the snake in my 20 year-old Weber. It’s been smoking for 3 hours so far. It a beautiful day for smoking and enjoying some fine beverages.

Have a great smoking day!

- Jim

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to site Jim, I have a butt and a flat on my WSM. However the weather isn't playing nice - started raining cats and dogs here. Had to move the smoker into the garage.

Chris

Welcome from Winchester Jim.Where are you located?
The wind is not smoker friendly in the Blue Ridge today,low/mid 20's,gusting to 40.

Welcome to site Jim, I have a butt and a flat on my WSM. However the weather isn't playing nice - started raining cats and dogs here. Had to move the smoker into the garage.

Chris
Thanks, Chris. It is a good thing to have wheels on the smoker

Welcome from Winchester Jim.Where are you located?
The wind is not smoker friendly in the Blue Ridge today,low/mid 20's,gusting to 40.
I’m in Haymarket. The wind was really crazy here this morning, but it’s mellowed outcome this afternoon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky