Hello From the Gulf of Mexico & Tennessee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scpatterson`

Original poster
May 27, 2007
Tennessee
My name is Chris, I have just joined SMF and am new to smoking. I am looking at buying my first smoker soon and was thinking about the Chargriller Smokinpro which seems to have its fans. I have notes of the mods yall have made and plan on making them before I use it first. I have been using a gas grill for a long time (convenience) but have used charcoal alot as well. My family and I are into camping a lot and have always wanted a smoker to take with us on our trips. I work on an offshore drilling rig (the largest one in the world). I live in southwest tennessee and have a small hobby farm where we raise miniature Hereford cattle. And have never heard of a fatty but it will be 1 of my first projects and I have done some Atomic Buffalo Turds but had just called them stuffed Jalopeno's (how boring is that-My boys will love the calling them the ABT).

hi sc, a good friend of mine is a mud man for Chevron and works on rigs in Nigeria. Loves the money, hates the food. Welcome to SMF!

My bull is 40 inches tall and weighs in at 1250 pounds. Cows are about 37 inches and weight about 750. Not so miniature but compared to a 2000 pound bull........

Welcome to the SMF Chris.

Glad you found us!!

Cute little buggers.
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

herefordho6.jpg

Welcome Chris. I hope you continue to visit with us on the forum. Feel free to share your smoking adventures, ask questions, draw from the knowledge here, or just visit with us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky