Hello from Seymour, Missouri

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nicholson

Original poster
Oct 17, 2013
Seymour, Missouri
Greetings! I joined back in October, but I've never gotten around to saying hello. I am an avid backyard enthusiast, a one or two a year KCBS contestant, and an amateur smoker builder. Oh ya, I'm a high school English teacher the rest of the time. I posted some pictures of my Stumps clone build just this morning under the album heading - Mongo. I think you'll see why I chose that name.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Reactions: nicholson
Hello Gary. Welcome to the group. This is a great place to learn the art of smoking just about any food you care to mention. Lots of nice , helpful folks on this forum. You will enjoy the time you spend here. Look forward to seeing your cooks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky