• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from PA

dino0731

Joined Nov 30, 2013
Hello All! I am Kathi from Pleasant Gap PA. Got hooked watching BBQ Pitmasters the other day and decided to order an electric smoker from QVC. Should be here this week and also ordered Jeff's book to figure it all out. This forum is great and I am learning quite a bit. My friend has a smoker and swears by it. I am looking forward to trying some of the recipes posted :grilling_smilie: they sound so good. There aren't many good BBQ places in this area, so I figured to diy :yahoo: Thanks!

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
Glad you joined us Kathi, congrats on the new smoker and :welcome1: from North Dakota!

dagger

Joined Nov 30, 2013
Welcome I just joined today also from Pa. Ready to get started too!!!

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Hi Kathi, I am right up the road from you in Port Matilda.

dino0731

Joined Nov 30, 2013
I am originally from Levittown, moved here in 2007. Couldn't be happier :banana_smiley:

flyboys

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 14, 2007
Where about in Levittown? I'm originally from northeast Philly and live in the upper end now. Congrats on getting out!

dino0731

Joined Nov 30, 2013
Holly Hill then Stonybrook.. We vacationed at Raystown Lake for years then had a chance to move for work so took the chance for fresh air and less traffic. No regrets!

flyboys

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 14, 2007
Smart move! I only moved about 40 mins from the city, but what a difference. I don't miss the traffic either. Someday I hope to be even farther out!

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........  
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

jerky nut

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 1, 2013
Wow it is a small world, Just registered today, also from PA. I use to hunt in Phillipsburgh.

driedstick

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 3, 2011
Welcome  to the site, congrats on the new smoker, what brand electric smoker did you get??

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.