Hello from Oregon!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

annaz

Original poster
Jul 25, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I found you by searching for a pickled tongue recipe believe it or not!  Thanks to Clarissa for the wonderful recipe and photos, it will help tremendously.  I buy pork and beef direct from the farmer and end up with lots of odd bits to use.  And we raise heritage breed Jacob sheep ourselves.

I have a Primo ceramic grill/smoker that I've been enjoying using for the past year.  Hot smoke my own bacon and have made some amazing pulled pork.  I look forward to learning and smoking much more from you all!

thanks,

AnnaZ

Welcome to the forum AnnaZ, graet place and friendly people

Gary S

Welcome from Canada, Anna!

canada-flag-14.gif

Oregon is one of the most beautiful places in the world. You have access to fresh meat products. Sigh, I am jealous.

There are a lot of great ideas on these forums and the members are generous with their knowledge and experience.

I look forward to your posts!

Disco

Welcome Anna from another fellow Oregonian! Glad you found us here! You can't go wrong with any of Clarissa's fine posts!

Don't be afraid to ask there's a great wealth of knowledge here.

Good Smoking!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky