Hello from Northern BC Canada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

trillo15

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 1, 2017
Northern BC, Canada
Hey Everyone,

I have been monitoring this site and have got a lot of advice from the forum. Thought I would say hello all the way from Northern BC Canada. With living in Northern BC, stick burners are not really an option. We have alot of soft wood up here, but no hard wood. So with that being said, I bought a propane smoker last summer and have come along way from the blackened creosote chicken that I smoked for the first time.

Smoke On!

Ok, great to hear you overcame the wood situation.
Bunch of people have propane and use chunks or chips.
Hope you get some great pics of some wild game maybe. Smoked whatever you have in the woods there.:)

Good luck to ya and stop in and visit when you can.
Be safe!

Reactions: trillo15
texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a muggy wet day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

Reactions: trillo15
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky