Hello from Niagara Falls

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

casperitis

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 17, 2013
Hello all, my name is Matt and I am from Niagara Falls. I am currently smoking with a propane smoker cabinet built in to my Brinkmann grill. This spring I am planning to do a custom electric build as the one I have now is just not big enough for me when hosting summer cookouts. Looking forward to getting to know and learn/share with you all!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

This is a GREAT place to learn about anything you want in regards to smoking meat and other products.

welcome1.gif

Welcome to SMF from Kent Island Md.  Wife and I are visiting the falls this late spring.
if you are visiting the falls make sure you have either an enhanced license or passport so that you can go to Canada. There is not much to do here on the American side. Depending on what you are into I would gladly give you some suggestions on things to do while in the area

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky