Hello from Nebraska

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Arrgh there Pirate40 (sorry~I just couldn't help myself) :P

Welcome to SMF! This is the place to learn and share the art of smoking foods and we'll be glad to help you on your way to becoming a "Seasoned Pitmaster". Take an opportunity and check out tulsajeff's Smoking Basics eCourse-it is an excellent primer to get you headed in the right direction.

Enjoy the site and we look forward to your future posts.

Howdy Pirate. So glad you found this treasure of a forum (pun most definatly intended :) ). This is a wonderful place to learn and hopfully you'll share all of your adventures with us.

Greetings Mr. Pirate!
Welcome to the best meat smoking forum on the web. We celebrate each new member to the site because that means one more input for information for all of us. Please don't hesitate to post experiences (and especially photos). Also, as Earl mentioned in an earlier post, don't miss out on Tulsa Jeff's Smoking Basics eCourse. It's really good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky