Hello, from NE Washington State

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmfarmer

Original poster
May 21, 2022
Hey y’all!
Finally got a new smoker after about 8 years without a working one and can’t be more excited. I’m seasoning it right now and doing some smoked salts while it’s seasoning, tomorrow is ribs. Look forward to chatting and sharing tips and recipes, I’ve already learned a few things from browsing a couple of the threads before joining.

Have a great weekend!
-Brian

Reactions: negolien
Welcome from NW Oregon. Spent a lot of time in that neighborhood including Idaho and Montana helicopter logging.

Reactions: bmfarmer
I got the OK Joes Highland Reverse Flow for my bday from wife and friends, doing the first cook with some ribs now, just gave them their first spritz at the hour mark.

Only have half of the reverse flow working right now cuz two of the baffles were missing and being shipped but I couldn’t wait til mid week 😅

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 7
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky