Hello from N. Scituate, RI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mixwizard

Original poster
Jun 24, 2012
N. Scituate, RI
Hi Everyone!

Been a lurker here for a while and felt like this is the place to be to learn alot about BBQ and smoking!

I've been cooking whole hogs for a few years now with a pit made with cinder blocks, got the inspiration from my friend Tim Butts, who's been cooking great Q for alot longer than I and Cowgirl's Country Life website. I'd now like to kick it up to building a RF smoker, still doing research here on that but a plan is coming together and I hope to soon be collecting materials for the build.

Look forward to everyone's insight!
beercheer.gif

I'll attach a few pics of my current setup...

e0e56b31_269706_200482806670795_2072380_n.jpg

81837c77_267556_200484403337302_2539817_n.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to SMF :welcome1:
That is a good looking hog smoker.
Did you take pictures of building it.
You should start a thread on the build.
Love to see more pictures on how you built it

Thanks for the props Jrod!

I have some pics, just have to dig them up and I'll post them. Which section of the forum should I post the build pics to?

[color= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Hello  and [/color]
welcome1.gif
[color= rgb(24, 24, 24)]  to SMF - glad to have you here [/color]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky