Hello from Minnesota

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jeremy

Original poster
Jan 11, 2007
Southern MN
Hello everyone,

Just wanted so say hi. I am new to smoking so I probably will be asking a lot of questions. I just got a Smoke Hollow gas smoker for Christmas. This is a great forum I have already found a lot of useful information!

Jeremy

Welcome to SMF Jeremy!!! Glad you found us. I would suggest signing up for Jeff's 5-day eCourse and take advantage of the package he has put together.

Hi Jeremy
Welcome fellow Minnesotaon , this is a great site for rookies smokers to learn the art of smoking. I'm a rookie and I have learned alot from the people in this site .

Welcome Jeremy! UFF DA! Lived in MN 11 years, miss it.
Ask about what you need to know, the answer is here. There are no dumb questions. Share what you know. Enjoy!
PDT_Armataz_01_24.gif

Welcome Jeremy. Please feel free to share your smoking adventures. Don't be afraid to ask questions and check out all the good information offered on the forum by the friendly folks here.

Welcome aboard SMF,Jeremy great place here to learn,peeps are awesome, ??'s ask away, someone will have an answer

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky