Hello from Minnesota

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DRanniger

Original poster
Dec 7, 2020
Hi everyone,

My name is Deanna Ranniger and I live in South Central Minnesota with my husband and my 2 young granddaughters which we are raising. With the uncertainties and pitfalls of this last year, my husband and I have chosen to go back to our farm roots as much as we can living in a small town. My husband is a production painter on an assembly line and for this year and maybe the future I am a stay at home grandma so that I can school my girls and give them some stability. We are new to curing and smoking meat so I have joined the forum to ask questions and learn and maybe someday be able to give some good advice to another new person.

Thanks for letting me join. I look forward to learning some great information to help us on our journey.

Deanna

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good info here and any questions just ask and somebody or a bunch of somebodies will be more than glad to try to answer them for you

Welcome from Ga. This is the best forum of it's kind, which you'll find out very quickly. Everyone here is extremely supportive and friendly, with no judgement whatsoever. So never hesitate to ask any questions.
Stay safe.

Welcome aboard from SE Arizona.

Lots of good folks here on SMF willing to share their knowledge and recipes too.

Last edited:
Welcome from Iowa! Glad to have ya join. Lots of great people here with lots of knowledge

Ryan

Hi everyone,

My name is Deanna Ranniger and I live in South Central Minnesota with my husband and my 2 young granddaughters which we are raising. With the uncertainties and pitfalls of this last year, my husband and I have chosen to go back to our farm roots as much as we can living in a small town. My husband is a production painter on an assembly line and for this year and maybe the future I am a stay at home grandma so that I can school my girls and give them some stability. We are new to curing and smoking meat so I have joined the forum to ask questions and learn and maybe someday be able to give some good advice to another new person.

Thanks for letting me join. I look forward to learning some great information to help us on our journey.

Deanna
Welcome to the group. Also from Minnesota.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky