Hello from Miami

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

andymiami

Original poster
Jun 30, 2006
Hello all!
I am very pleased to find a place like this where there is such a wealth of information. I am a cigar fanatic and avid cook from Miami, FL who would love to learn the art of smoking meats and poultry well. Thank you all in advance for the chance to learn from your experience.
Andy

Greetings Andy!
And welcome to the forum. I have found this to be the friendliest and most knowledgeable forum of it's kind on the web. I hope you find the same. I don't know of your expertise level but if it is appropriate, I suggest you avail yourself to Tulsa Jeff's smoking e course. It's a great tutorial and worth every minute spent on it.

Again, welcome and we look forward to reading your posts.

Hi, Andy!
Happy to have you aboard. Bill pretty much summed it all up! This is a great place for the newbie as well as the pro! Looking forward to your posts!
Cheers!
Monty

Welcome, Andy. Grab a cold one and jump right into the fun. If you have questions, ask them, somebody is going to give you an answer, and even the "pros" learn something new sometimes.

Welcome Andy, As everyone has stated, you have found the most informational forum available on the net. Look forward to chat'n soon!

Howdy Andy and Welcome to the best darn smoking forum on the web. This is a great place to learn as everyone is so freindly and willing to lend their advice. Never hesitate to ask a question and we will not hesitate to answer.

Welcome to SMF, Andy-glad to have you here and looking forward to your posts.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky