Hello from Long Island

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

porky

Original poster
Mar 30, 2007
Baldwin, NY
I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum and say Hi to everyone. I am on other boards and I am sure that I will continue to learn and refine my skills by participating here with fellow BBQ'ers. Have a Great Weekend, I know I will. I am taking a course with Dr BBQ(Ray Lampe) this weekend here on LI.

Les
smile.gif

Smoke Eater- 1st let me thank you for all that you do for us on your job and stay safe.
The class was offered up about 7-8 weeks ago on bbq-bretheren.com of which I am a member of. It is a great site and full of helpful people that participate in this hobby/sport just like this site.

Les

Thanks!

I'm registered on that site as well, but I haven't browsed beyond specific topic searches that I've done. Load's of info and I love the "roadmap" sticky thread. I have to work this weekend anyhow. Enjoy and don't forget to share some tips you learn with us!

Jim

Welcome to the SMF Porky, enjoy the class this weekend,.... a bit pricey but I hear it's worth every dollar. Let us know what you thought.

Glad you found us!!!

Welcome aboard, please share with us how your training went.

Glad to see you made it here. I feel that we have one of the best forums on the web and hope that you get the chance to see that too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky