Hello from Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Southern

Original poster
Aug 8, 2019
Florida
Just checking in as a new member. Checked out a few different sites and this one seemed to have the best community, so I'm calling this one home.

About to get back in to smoking after a long hiatus. Have been a griller my whole life and smoked for about 4 years. It was always on a rock bottom cheap horizontal offset that was draftier than grandma's house, but did a good job considering. I did everything on my own back then without any input from people so I'm loving learning all the different methods and techniques here.

Reactions: NU2SMOKE
Welcome from East TN! Glad you have decided to join the fun. Got any questions ask away and you will happy you did lots to learn around here!

Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the fun.

Chris

Just checking in as a new member. Checked out a few different sites and this one seemed to have the best community, so I'm calling this one home.
Welcome home!:emoji_house_with_garden::emoji_tada:
Q-View :emoji_camera_with_flash: is looked upon:emoji_chicken: with great ardor and zeal:emoji_bell: :emoji_100:,lack thereof,:emoji_no_bell::emoji_x:
How'd that chicken get in there?
Fire up the smoker!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky