hello from a southern country boy in Cali

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome from Iowa! Watch these guys... they are good at helping you spend your money, on things you need of course!

Ryan

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome from Iowa! Watch these guys... they are good at helping you spend your money, on things you need of course!

Ryan
I think my wife would tell you her greatest failure in life is keeping me from spending money, and in my mind I need all the crap I buy! Thanks Brokehandle!

I think my wife would tell you her greatest failure in life is keeping me from spending money, and in my mind I need all the crap I buy! Thanks Brokehandle!
Oh man!!! The enablers will be coming out of the wood work now!

Jim

Oh man!!! The enablers will be coming out of the wood work now!

Jim
enable away! I already know my next purchase, some wood to make a smokeshack like Indaswamp or Smokinedge are working with. They're rigs are like pretty women, I can't help but admire them!

Reactions: JLeonard
Anyone I missed acknowledging, my apologies, and hello!

Thank you DougE! Is it weird that I've been on this website for like 3 straight days? Doesn't feel weird. I can't get enough!
Ain't weird at all. I pretty much come by every day to see what's going on.

I'm new here too. Alabama girl now in TX. You can take folks out of the south but it will always be home and I will always miss it (except the weather).

Hello from Southern California! There's good barbecue to be found! You just have to look...really hard. Or make it yourself. lol

I'm new here too. Alabama girl now in TX. You can take folks out of the south but it will always be home and I will always miss it (except the weather).
Amen BBQBeth! Truth be told, I don't miss the cold, but I love heat and humidity. Makes my old creaky bones feel brand new!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky