Hello everyone, my name was Dickeydoobbq, and I am a smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokyokie

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
Tulsa
Hello everyone, and once again, please allow me to thank all of you for having me here.

The nature of my post is to let all of you know that I have changed my username to agree with the tag in my signature. While I'll still answer to Dickeydoobbq, ddbbq,dbq, or even Hey a**hole, Smoky Oky just seemed easier. Sorry for any confusion.

Tim

Well.. "A rose by any other name is still a rose"

Change is duly-noted....BTW I like it
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Change is good, Tim. SmkyOky it is
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome to SMF Smoky Oky, or whoever you are. My I suggest you start off on the right foot and sign up for Jeff's 5 day smoking meat e-course.

Is this your idea of a mid-life crisis? What's next, you gonna go behind my back and give your spoonies away to charities?

Sorry Ultra, I couldn't resist.

I signed up for the 5 day course. Now I'm thinking about buying a smoker. Do you think I should go with the electric, or the stovetop model like Emeril uses?
icon_lol.gif

Tim

Buy you a charcole or wood smoker and learn the basics .In my "opinion "this is the way meat was intended to be smoked.

If'n you get really good and are really helpful to the newcomers, we might even make you a member of the OTBS!!

PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
That picture doesn't look anything like my hubby and he's the only man I know that will answer to ' hey a#*hole '
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
! On a more serious note, we welcome our newly renamed buddy to the fray. Enjoy
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
! Daun

Welcome back smkyoky - do you have a twin brother around here - you look awfully familiar. Too bad you don't have the "donate" feature any more, you could have pushed yourself right back up the Smoke Stream.

Like the new name, it goes!

Keep Smokin (no matter who you are today)

This is funny. I can actually welcome someone to the forum, who has been on this great fourm longer than I.
Welcome to the SMF SmkyOky.
icon_lol.gif

I'll still answer to Dickeydoo, so feel free to call me that anytime you want.

When folks come over for Q, It'll still be dickeydoobbq. A friend named it that. He claimed it was so good that it made you eat so much that it makes your belly stick out farther than your.......

Well you get the idea.

Thanks all for the warm rewelcome.

Tim

He claimed it was so good that it made you eat so much that it makes your belly stick out farther than your.......

Shoes ?????????
icon_lol.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky