HEB Shoppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
We now have a HEB within driving distance, 37 miles. I have heard people mention how they like them. I was wondering if they have any thing special I should look for? I see they do have my kc masterpiece marinade I can not find anymore. I will be going Monday.

Their meat department is (for chain stores) really good, particularly for stuff like brisket, pork butt, ribs and such.

Reactions: chilerelleno
The ones in Austin started dropping national brands in favor of their home brand "Hill Countty Fare".
Most of that brand is good but I still miss my favorite brands I've been using for decades.
However, if I drive south 20 miles, the HEB down there still offers all the brands you've become accustomed to.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky