Heart Healthy Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thigh Pieces In The Air Fryer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pops6927

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 23, 2008
Fort Worth, Tx.
For The Big Game, we had boneless, skinless chicken thigh pieces, dipped in egg and rolled in bread crumbs in the Air Fryer basket. Did them in 2 batches, air fried at 360° for 9 minutes, then turned them, then for 8 minutes until they were above 165° internal. We ate one batch while the second batch was cooking, along with plain potato french fries (no salt or any other ingredients on them) and an avocado/tomato/cucumber salad with balsamic vinegar. Delicious! Leftovers the next day, w/scalloped potatoes:
IMG_0121.JPG

Last edited:
Pop's! That sounds amazing. And healthy too! Goodness gracious, add me to the world of folks pulling for you. Too much yet to share! But no pressure. Your role is to answer questions, not worry about those who are too dumb or stubborn to listen. There are others who read your posts and listen and act accordingly. Fear not, we are here for you.

I love the air fried thighs. On my list!,

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky