Heads Up...Bacon Sale Next Week

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gonna Smoke

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 19, 2018
South Carolina
Starting next week, March 8, Lidl will have Wright Brand thick sliced bacon, 24 oz., 2 for $10...must buy 2, limit 6. Hickory or applewood smoked. That's $3.33/lb. This is as good of a deal as I've seen in a long time on this bacon and they'll sell out fast so get there early if you want some...:emoji_wink:
1677715416864.png

Nowhere near me and I need some bacon. Got one pack of my homemade maple/honey bacon left in the freezer, and I think I have a 12 pound pork belly at the very bottom of the chest freezer. Not a project I want to tackle at the moment, hope I can find a deal like that. Oh, that's the stuff they carry at Sam's Club! I'm on it. RAY

Heck yeah, same sale here also. They also have Tyson Chix wings for $1.99 and brisket flat corned beef for $3.49....Pastrami Time!

Just got back, 2 packs ea of apple and hickory smoked bacon, 2 pack of brisket flat corned beef to make pastrami. They were nice and square and will fit on the slicer great. I past on the wings as they were well all wings and not mixed with the drumetts.

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Just got back, 2 packs ea of apple and hickory smoked bacon, 2 pack of brisket flat corned beef to make pastrami. They were nice and square and will fit on the slicer great. I past on the wings as they were well all wings and not mixed with the drumetts.
I went this morning myself and got my 6 packs of bacon. Forgot about the corned beef so I'll be making another trip...:emoji_wink:

Reactions: clifish
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky