HAWG MEAT ON THE WEBER KETTLE AGAIN (ADDED MY OPINION OF THE McCORMICK RUB? SPICE?)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I wanted to add my opinion on the McCormick Brown Sugar/Bourbon rub. First time using this. As you know, I am a huge fan of Malcolm Reed's THE BBQ RUB. That's all I use now but wanted to try the McCormick rub as I only use their Montreal Steak seasoning and olive oil on my steaks. It is incredible in my view. To be really honest the Brown Sugar/Bourbon was just average. Did not like how it laid down on the meat. More a spice than an actual rub. The taste of the ribs? Well to be honest, It was strictly average. Tasty but average. Very tender and juicy but again, just average taste. Will I buy The McCormick Brown Sugar/Bourbon spice? Nope. Back to Malcolm Reed's THE BBQ RUB.

M-O-N-E-Y!!! Those ribs look perfect and the sides would make it just about my favorite meal on earth. I'd give it a "love" if I could, a "Like" for sure. RAY

Reactions: Hawging It
M-O-N-E-Y!!! Those ribs look perfect and the sides would make it just about my favorite meal on earth. I'd give it a "love" if I could, a "Like" for sure. RAY
Thank you Ray. We liked the meal however, I did,'t really care for the McCormick Brown Sugar/Bourbon rub/spice? It was OK but not even close to my go too rub. Just wanted to try it as I have heard a lot about it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky