Have You Tried Bourbon Maple Syrup?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 23, 2011
Everett, WA
1578163662433.png
Just finishing up breakfast with some of the above. Syrup aged in used bourbon barrels, this stuff really elevates the Eggo's, I'm telling you!
This is a pic of the stuff I'm currently using, but there are many brands, some put out by bourbon distillers themselves. Around here, I usually buy it from Woodinville Whiskey Co., but I was in Louisville, KY recently, and some distilleries had their own for sale. If you like the taste of bourbon, or even just a deep, butterscotch-y flavor, do yourself a favor and try some.

What the what! Never seen it but now all i can think about is using as a glaze and as the syrup topping on some smoked chicken and waffles!

What the what! Never seen it but now all i can think about is using as a glaze and as the syrup topping on some smoked chicken and waffles!
I use it as a thin coating when I'm smoking bacon, too.

Reactions: Sowsage
That looks like it tastes pretty good! I wish I had that stuff yesterday when smoking pecans with the maple glaze.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky