Hatch Chicken Thighs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
This hatch pepper seasoning I got is addictive. Great hatch chile flavor with a nice heat. Can taste cumin, garlic and salt. Going on everything. Injected than coated with seasoning. I love this barrel grill for chicken. Can keep over coals an adjust to any height. The corn was the best so far this year. My favorite way to cook is still the microwave in the husk. Gretchen says hi. She face starting to get close to normal.

20200828_183738.jpg 20200828_183753.jpg 20200828_194325.jpg 20200828_194334.jpg 20200828_200143.jpg

Attachments

• 20200827_153441.jpg
    20200827_153441.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 15
Must be some really good stuff, you're using it alot. Chicken looks amazing! Glad to hear Gretchen is getting better...its no fun thats for sure

Ryan

Nice work . I bet that powder is good .
Cooked on a Char-Griller for a few years . Puts out some great food .
Adjustable cooking height works great for steaks too .

Chicken looks really good from my screen.

Point for sure
Chris

Must be some really good stuff, you're using it alot. Chicken looks amazing! Glad to hear Gretchen is getting better...its no fun thats for sure

Ryan
That my favorite seasoning right now. Thanks to Khrakk Khrakk for his post about it. Sam's Club had some Weber Hatch seasoning I picked up today. Have not tried yet. Anything pepper related I probably going to like! Off to local Brewery.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky