Has anyone tried to build a firebox for a propane smoker? For KCBS competition

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Scott Fields

Original poster
May 16, 2018
Sorry if this is a repetitive question, but I love my Southern Pride SPK-700, and would like to fire it without propane for a sanctioned event. I know... newbie with a propane smoker... just trying to learn and get some ideas. Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this is a repetitive question, but I love my Southern Pride SPK-700, and would like to fire it without propane for a sanctioned event. I know... newbie with a propane smoker... just trying to learn and get some ideas. Thanks in advance.

Scott sorry I can't help you, but you may want to repost this thread in the smoker builds or propane smoker forum for more of responses. Interesting idea though.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky