Has Anyone Else Done This!?!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Years ago, I had a job dispatching trucks. I was always the first to show every morning, unlock the shop, and get the coffee on. This one morning, after spending the night sleeping in my chair, I woke up and got ready for work. Once at the shop , I started the 30 cup coffee maker, and got my day sorted out. By 9 AM I started to wonder where everyone else was, so I checked my phone to see if I had missed a text. That was when I discovered it was 9 PM.
So I dumped 30 cups of coffee down the drain and went home.
Not a happy camper!!
Gary

Justin, I can relate, my internal clock still gets me up at 4:30 even though I retired years ago.:(. I can remember jumping out of an Army barracks bunk(long time ago) and getting both legs in the right spot in a heartbeat. Now I have hard time lifting my leg or finding my pants !

I've been retired for 16 years. What day is it? RAY

My neighbor asked if I ever seen his retirement clock... I figured it was a special clock he got when he retired... Looked like a regular clock except it didn't have any numbers on it... Just the days of the week... So every 24 hrs it would change to the next day ... Said that was the only way he could keep track of what day it is...

Thanks for all the likes and laughs everyone… from the looks of it… I am in good company!

I am still working and wake up many days a week not knowing what day it is. This is especially the case on Saturdays. I assume this is just due to working from home and I stay up pretty late and wake up right before I have to most days. So, I wake up in a panic, trying to figure out when my first meeting is.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky