Has any one seen this

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's great lookin' Q ... be way out of my price range and won't fit in my car to cross the border ....
icon_cry.gif

I've seen larger models that restaurants use. They are usually stationary models. The inside trays rotate around, up and down. This is supposed to heat and smoke everything evenly.

I watch a lot of FoodTv and have seen a few restaurant capacity smokers. It all comes down to just smoke, heat, and food. You can smoke on an open fire, in a garbage can, or $100,000 automated smoker.

If it weren't for my tax refund I'd never have bought the Smoke Vault but I sure am glad I did! Might use my ECB next smoke so she doesn't get rusty though (or jealous). It looks so sad sitting under that bag thing.
icon_sad.gif

Maybe true! ... but ya got a good one ... and you can always add to the stable once you decide what you want to add .. right?
So, relax enjoy and think about what you need and when to get it ......
smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky