Has any one seen this

Discussion in 'Charcoal Smokers' started by iceboxbbq, May 9, 2007.

1. iceboxbbq

iceboxbbq Fire Starter

2. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Havent seen that before but after looking i think i gotta have one!!
    thanks for thk link

3. squeezy

squeezy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

That's great lookin' Q ... be way out of my price range and won't fit in my car to cross the border .... [​IMG]

4. kueh

kueh Meat Mopper

I've seen larger models that restaurants use. They are usually stationary models. The inside trays rotate around, up and down. This is supposed to heat and smoke everything evenly.

I watch a lot of FoodTv and have seen a few restaurant capacity smokers. It all comes down to just smoke, heat, and food. You can smoke on an open fire, in a garbage can, or $100,000 automated smoker.

5. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

I found that site a while back and figured if they don't list prices I can't afford it! [​IMG]

6. squeezy

You and me both ..darling! [​IMG]

7. iceboxbbq

iceboxbbq Fire Starter

True Deejay I was thinking the same thing

8. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

If it weren't for my tax refund I'd never have bought the Smoke Vault but I sure am glad I did! Might use my ECB next smoke so she doesn't get rusty though (or jealous). It looks so sad sitting under that bag thing. [​IMG]

9. smokin for life

smokin for life Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I must be dragging my feet. I've been here for over a month and I still only have 1 smoker.

10. squeezy

Maybe true! ... but ya got a good one ... and you can always add to the stable once you decide what you want to add .. right?
    So, relax enjoy and think about what you need and when to get it ......[​IMG]