Happy to join

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

donzitom

Original poster
Oct 8, 2010
Milford, CT
Very happy to join!  Been stalking the site for many months now and finally decided to join.  Started smoking a few weeks back, and I'm hooked!  So far a chicken, a pork butt, and Sunday it will be a turkey breast.  I've been reading as much as I can and so far my experience has been successful (delicious).  Thanks to all for your posts of recipes and tips on this "hobby".

First welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here. This is not a hobby in any way. This is an addiction and you are now part of the program

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to SMF. Glad that you decided to join us. Glad to hear that your smoking adventure is good so far.

Welcome aboard!  As you've already found, there are some great recipes and folks here on SMF.  Snap some pictures and share some Qview.

Welcome to SMF!!

Lots of stuff to learn, but you gotta post you stuff too.

TJ

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.  I do have some Q-view from my smokes and will post as soon as I can. (Technologically Challenged)

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome Tom to SMF. you'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky