Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL the great members of SMF, and to those who aren't here yet !!!

Hope you all enjoy fun, food, and family tomorrow & after!!!

I'm taking the day off, and having Smoked Turkey at Bear Jr's house. I'll tell you all about it afterwards.

Bear

Back atcha Bear!! Have a wonderful time and I for one am extremely thankful your health issues are behind you and you're back with us here at SMF!

Have fun and be careful.

Still alot of ice around.

To you and all at SMF.

A National holiday first.  Yes, with Religious overtones?  So what?  If you don't like it?  Stick it!

May God, our thoughts, and our prayers be with those who are defending us and not enjoying this holiday at home with their families!

Good luck and good smoking.

Happy Thanksgiving Bear!!!! You're such a joy here and I'm delighted you're back, and I indeed look forward to hearing about "Bear Jr.'s" food!

And that's very well put Venture! That's quite important to remember indeed.

Make today delicious! Cheers to all! - Leah

Thanks for all the replies!!

Don't eat too much, gang!!

Bear Jr's busy trying to thaw his BGE out----It rained for the last 2 days, and froze shut solid, overnight.

Bear

Happy Thanksgiving, Bear. We had our Canadian Thanksgiving last month. However, I still have much to be thankful, not the least, a freezer full of Bear inspired food!

May you find much to be thankful for.

May your family find love.

May joy fill your days.

Disco

Bear, I hope you and all the American members of the SMF have many things to be thankful for and enjoy the holiday!

Disco

Back at you , Bear. And waiting to see if the Master's training helped , I'm sure it did ...
biggrin.gif

Happy Thanksgiving

to the Bear Family

and all of SMF

Yes I'm a tad late but hell I'm late for everything!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky