Happy Saturday!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
It’s been awhile since I’ve had any motivation coincide with a nice day. Made myself push through it today and rolling smoke! Who else has a fire in the hole?
322982DB-4B74-478E-A81D-1F06024BC818.jpeg

Nope calling for rain and I am in the middle of opening up a hole in my siding to find where the termites are coming from....fortunately/unfortunately I found plenty of mud tunnels....

623D5C8F-A555-4D0A-80AE-0A08FA445E9C.png
Have 2 pans of Mac and cheese loaded in cambro and waiting on a couple Lasagna to be finished. Taking to concert at church a youth group at the boarding academy is putting on today. I’m glad your Mojo is back.

Reactions: smokin peachey
Enjoy it Jeff . Storms rolling through Missouri , headed your way I bet .
I just cleaned the pellet grill and covered them all up . Looks like the Blackstone in the garage tonight . I love options .

I am in the middle of opening up a hole in my siding to find where the termites are coming from....fortunately/unfortunately I found plenty of mud tunnels....
That sucks . Vinyl ?
They make a removal tool if you don't have one . Most home centers will carry them .

Did my weekend brisket yesterday, so today is reheat day. Painting the inside of my shop today. Keep the updates coming, looks good so far👍👍

Corey

yep have had that tool for years, always fixing pieces when the kids were younger. Cold, baseball hits and bam a crack.

Last edited:
Reactions: chopsaw
We have a sounders fc vs timbers rivalry match this evening and the wife is away. I get to cook things she doesn't want to eat so I picked dino ribs. On @ 10:30am off by 7:00 pm, match is at 7:30. Will go with Mac and cheese.

PXL_20230415_172913909.jpg

awesome! Beautiful picture! Im dodging rain showers so I have the pellet pooper going! Nice, beautiful piece of meat waiting!!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky