Happy New Year to all my SMF friends

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good morning all, and welcome to the New Year
We partied way Too hard Last night

the girls 052.JPG
the girls 053.JPG
the girls 055.JPG

David

Thanks HT !!
Hope you all have a Much Better Year than the ones we just got left behind!!

We'll be having Pork & Kraut Today, and Mrs Bear won't allow the Pork to be made any other way than in her Crock Pot. Yes Dear !!!

Hot Dogs with Kraut tomorrow, and some Pork BBQ with the rest.

Bear

Thanks HT !!
Hope you all have a Much Better Year than the ones we just got left behind!!

We'll be having Pork & Kraut Today, and Mrs Bear won't allow the Pork to be made any other way than in her Crock Pot. Yes Dear !!!

Hot Dogs with Kraut tomorrow, and some Pork BBQ with the rest.

Bear
Thanks, I going to smoke a couple of chicken then make 10lbs of summer sausage. That should keep me busy a couple days. Take care.

Same to all as well! Hope for a much better 2022. Brisket Point here, just for me and the Mrs.
Stay safe everyone.

Happy New Year back at you, my friend.
And wishes for a great 2022 to everyone here at SMF. We deserve it. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm pretty much fed up with 2020 and 2021! Enough is enough!! We deserve better!!! 😫 😫
There, that feels better. 🥴🥴
Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky