Happy New Year to all my SMF friends

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hoity toit

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
I have been a member here quite some time and have learned a lot from all of you folks. Just a shout out to those that know me and those that don't.....Happy New Year and Best Wishes for healthy and prosperous 2022. I love all of ya ! Tomorrow is smoked chicken and Kabanosy day here.. Take care.

HT

Happy New Year HT.

I picked up a 5LB. duck the other day, (Farm raised). Going to put it in the 18" WSM tomorrow morning.

Going to have to do a search for "Kabanosy". Never heard of it before.

Reactions: hoity toit
Happy New Year!
E2F199F3-CB7A-4CA0-B415-00F6C538753E.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy new year to you all also! I got so tired of watching Jeff's video of smoked trail mix I got some in the smoker now, along with some paprika and 2 blocks of cream cheese. That's almost like a new year's eve party isn't it? :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Happy New Year HT.

I picked up a 5LB. duck the other day, (Farm raised). Going to put it in the 18" WSM tomorrow morning.

Going to have to do a search for "Kabanosy". Never heard of it before.
Kabanosy is basically a Chech/German/Polish pork sausage dtuffed in sheep casing 22mm or so, I add a little extra mustard seed and caraway seed for my taste. I can shoot you my recipe. I'll post here as a picture. All weight is grams per pound. Works for me.
IMG_2654.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky