Happy Memorial Day !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
Just wanted to say to everyone happy memorial day! Our family had a great long weekend full of good food and good times. All without forgeting what today is about. I'm grateful for those that sacrificed for the rest of us to have great times like my family had tonight. ...finished off with a fire and some smores! Knox was a total mess but was worth seeing the smiles on his face!
0525202131.jpg

I hope everyone had as good of a weekend as ours!

Happy memorial day to you also! Sounds like you had a good weekend. Love the pic of your son! Showed it to the wife...told her he's the little guy I showed to her several months ago licking his plate, she remembered that. Our daughter is 28 and son turns 21 on Wednesday. Seems like just the other day they were little kids...oh how time flies!

Ryan

Happy memorial day to you also! Sounds like you had a good weekend. Love the pic of your son! Showed it to the wife...told her he's the little guy I showed to her several months ago licking his plate, she remembered that. Our daughter is 28 and son turns 21 on Wednesday. Seems like just the other day they were little kids...oh how time flies!

Ryan
Ryan , thank you! Your right! I feel like my first was just born and thats been almost 7 years ago now! Lol! And yes he still licks his plate.. lol.

Last edited:
Great Pic of the "Big Guy", Travis!!
LOL---Our Son Isn't a Messy Eater, but he's 48 now.
But it doesn't seem like long ago!!
Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky