HAPPY Memorial Day Weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DRKsmoking

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 27, 2021
Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia ,Canada
I would just like to wish all my new friends south of the border a very Happy Memorial Day weekend.
I know lots of things will be smoked/cooked this weekend . So i am looking forward to many great
looking cooks when they are posted here at SMF

So i know lots of you already have your foods probably started soaking or smoking. So please all have a
safe and fun holiday

David .... from " North of the border "

Thanks David.

Won't be much happening here as its in the 40s,raining and the wind is absolutely jamming.Same for tomorrow and even Monday isn't looking all that great.In the end its not about the weather or the parties its for those that sacrificed it all.

Please take a few seconds to thank all those service members who died for our country and made our cookouts possible

Yes Bill that is the main reason for the holiday, same as us on Remembrance Day, It really is about those who gave , so we could be able to chose what we wanted to do
in life.

David

Reactions: Alsta and PPG1
Thanks David.

Won't be much happening here as its in the 40s,raining and the wind is absolutely jamming.Same for tomorrow and even Monday isn't looking all that great.In the end its not about the weather or the parties its for those that sacrificed it all.

Thanks Norman for the like and the comment

Same here , pretty cold here 6 deg C. ( approx 40 F ) rain, probably smoke something tomorrow
where i have the Smoke Shack to stay in to stay dry and warm while i smoke

And yes for you folks it is about all who gave all, for the freedom to do what you want

David

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky