Happy Labor (of love) Day!!

Discussion in 'Pork' started by smokeusum, Sep 1, 2014.

1. smokeusum

smokeusum Smoking Fanatic

The big guy has been working a festival (pro sound engineer) for the past four days; I'm gunna smoke him a rack of ribs, but I wanna give him a bit more...

I have a beautiful summer squash in the fridge, beautiful bacon, about 2 dozen fresh eggies, a bit of fresh sausage left over from last year's late spring slaughter. Suggestions?

Yesterday I smoked 2 dozens wings, a small whole chicken and cauliflower which I mashed, added asiago & parm, threw back in the smoker with a touch of wildflower honey and turb sugar to create a something akin to a sweet potato au gratin....

He's been awesome with the dietary restrictions I now have to live with on top of the hugely insane schedule I have to maintain with work... I want to show him, and he deserves, my gratitude! So we have three hours, let's get it on!!!!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  2. smokeusum

smokeusum Smoking Fanatic

Edited because autocorrect sucks!!

3. oldschoolbbq

oldschoolbbq Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Smokeusome , dang , I'll come and be your engineer , lucky dude.

Hey , some Fried Squash(incornmeal/flour) , a 'Fattie' wrapped in Bacon with good cheese and Chiles , and Smoked Deviled Eggs . [​IMG]  You'll have him ... [​IMG]  .

Have fun and . . .

4. oldschoolbbq

Bump.

I was nosey and wanted to know how your meal went...[​IMG]

Have fun and . . .

5. oldschoolbbq

Bump

6. oldschoolbbq

Bump... I was hoping for an update . Did the Romance Bloom [​IMG]  Seemed as they would be a nice couple. [​IMG]

Oh, man...have fun and . . .